Guardianships are a specialized area of the law for which you’ll certainly want an attorney. If you need a Naples Guardianship Attorney, we can help. We provide the following Guardianship services and more:
- Guardianship over the person or property of an incapacitated person
- Guardianship over a minor
- Defense Against Guardianship Proceedings
Call us today at 239-963-2897 for a consultation. What you’ll need to get started with a guardianship over an adult:
- Estate planning documents, if any, for the adult, especially the Designation of Healthcare Surrogate and Durable Power of Attorney.
- Evidence that the person is incapacitated, which is typically a report from a doctor. If you don’t have this, be able to articulate why you believe the person is incapacitated.